Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wishing You ...


I do love my "white space." :)

This is another card using my new Cindy Loo Cuttlebug folders set.  The paisleys and the border around the patterned paper are just a part of one of the folders.  I allow myself to buy the bigger folders and then am dissappointed when they're too big for me to use!  This folder is 5 x 7, but my card is the standard size.  The whole front panel is a separate piece that I embossed.  The patterned paper is from Die Cuts With a View and the sentiment is from Verve.  The inside of the card says "a very happy birthday."
 
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

11 comments:

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Lynette! Love the way you emboss your cards!
Hugs Kristel

Anonymous said...

I like that look alot. I'll still work on trying to master to scoring technique. It's such a great final touch to your cards.
gloria

klarcher said...

very elegant, love the DP and colors and the Cuttlebug embossing is wonderful

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I like the embossing on this and the way you did it. Pretty DP you used on it too.

Bobbie Lynn said...

I just love what the embossing folders can do. The make a card pop.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, oh, OH! Love this one! You never stop surprsing me. CAS so many different ways!

Shoshi said...

That's a lovely card, Lynette. I particularly like the paisley embossing, and the embossed line around the patterned paper. Very classy indeed.

Deb said...

LOVE this!

Unknown said...

Love it Lynette!

Marge said...

Really BEAUTIFUL!!! Haven't seen these EFs, but will have to check them out now!!!

Colorado Crafter said...

Wow, I love that paisley embossing! I'm one of those people who prefers to make larger cards so I LOVE the bigger embossing folders. I have so many of the small ones and love the designs, but always end up wishing they were bigger. Of course some you can line up and emboss again, but so many just don't work that way for me... at least for what I'd prefer to do with them. I guess we crafters always want/need something different than what we have! LOL!!