Monday, March 28, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Easter Egg

It's time for another Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week.  This week's stamp is 4505-F, Easter Egg (sm).  You can find it on this page.  Please visit the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, to learn how to purchase this stamp this week only at 50% off the regular price.  You will also see the wonderful examples made by the other Rock Stars.  Or you can follow these links:

For my card, I stamped an image of the egg, masked it, stamped another, then masked them both and stamped a third.  I colored them all with Stampin' Up! markers and added pearls.  I matted with SU! cardstock cut with a Nestability.  I sewed around the edge using variegated thread using a zig-zag stitch.  The sentiment was printed on my computer.  I cut and matted it using Nestabilities and mounted it on foam squares.  I choose the background paper because it reminded me of Easter grass.  It's from Sizzix. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

12 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh Lynette, they are beautiful! Love the addition of the pearls.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very fun idea the way you did the eggs. I thought it was all one stamp. :) I agree with Sheri - love the pearls on the eggs.

Karen Hasheck said...

Very pretty card- love the pearls and that you put three eggs together on the card.

joy said...

Pretty choice for background and love your pearl accents!

Whimsey said...

LOVE the background paper and your pastel eggs are fabulous! Love the added touch of pearls - EGG-CELLENT!! :d

Barbara said...

Oh, this is so lovely! Beautiful colors and the pearls are perfect!

Danni said...

I agree with the others, the pearls are perfect on this fabulous card!

Unknown said...

I love what you've done with Eggs - another lovely card!!!

Leigh said...

I do like the pearls on the Easter Eggs Lynette. Pretty colours too.

Mary said...

Lynette, I love your Easter card. It is so pretty. Ilove the pretty spring colors that you used and all of the tiny pearls!

Mary

dmbennett said...

Lovely card. Love how you layered the eggs. Really like the pearls you added and the colors you used.

Dawn B
http://dipndotscreations.blogspot.com/

Harriet Skelly said...

I love this card Lynette - the coloring is beautiful, the pearls are a great add and the sewing is awesome!