Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gee - Another Daisy Birthday Card!

I had fun last night taking a few minutes to make a card "just because" - not one that HAD to be done.  I still have plenty of those to do, though!

Not much time for description, so just let me say the embossing is done with Cuttlebug folders, I brayered yellow ink on the daisy panel, the daisy is from Martha Stewart, and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.  Oh, and I sanded the row of daisies just a little bit.

This is not for my granddaughter (I posted her card here) but I wanted to say that Amelia is one year old today:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Lynette, that is so pretty! Happy birthday sweet baby Amelia

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The square design looked like a die cut. Pretty card. And happy birthday, Amelia!

Sandy said...

Lovely card Lynette! So cheerful and fresh looking in yellow. Great use of the CB border embossing folder.
I hope that you all have a fabulous time celebrating Amelia's 1st Birthday!!!

Mary said...

Your card is very pretty. I love the embossed panel. I look forward to seeing what you are up to with your embossing folders. :) Happy Birthday to your granddaughter.

Mary

Harriet Skelly said...

This is a lovely BD card Lynette! HB to Amelia too!

Danni said...

So pretty!!