I got this stamp in the dollar section at JoAnn's last week, and I wanted to use it right away. I don't actually like is as much as I thought I did!
I colored it with markers and cut it with a Nestability. I sponged some light yellow ink on it before removing from the die. I felt it was really lacking something, so I put it back in the die and added the dashed black lines. I embossed the patterned paper with a Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder and then used a sanding block to sand the dots down to expose the white core. I used my Martha Stewart scoring board for the lines. I matted those layers with black and mounted the image panel on foam squares.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!