Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy 16th Birthday, Brooke!

I made this card for my neighbor.  She turned 16 yesterday.  I can't believe it!  I used to do day care for her when she was just one year old!


I used an EK Success border punch, and then embossed the design with a Cuttlebug border folder.  I also scored a single line with my Scor-Pal.  The letters are cut with my Hippie Chick alphabet die set from Cuttlebug.  The paper is from My Mind's Eye Simply Delightful.  That's about all there is to it! 


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

How cute!

Mary said...

What a lovely sweet 16 birthday card. I know....time sure goes by quickly. Too quickly.

Mary

Rosietoes said...

Super card Lynette. The EK success punch is lovely but you have added even more interest with the embossing - what a lovely touch.

Edna x

Dawn B. said...

I have those Hippie Chick dies and forgot all about them..Thank you so much for reminding me. I was pouting because I want a cricut but now I know I can use these.. What a terrific card. Love this.