Thursday, March 17, 2011

Letterpress Thinking of You

I did a little more playing with my new Letterpress (from Lifestyle Crafts, formerly Quickutz) last week, and came up with this card and another I'll share with you tomorrow.

For this card, I used the Blossoms plates.  There is a very large background plate that I used for the piece on the left side.  I also punched the butterfly out of part of it.  The sentiment is from the same set.  I  added some pink rick-rack and pearls to the butterfly.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Christina said...

That is a stunning card Lynette! Looks awesome!
Hugs Kristel

Anonymous said...

Love this! You style is so there! Bright, fresh and eye catching.

Unknown said...

Lovely Lynette - I love the pink!!!