Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Absolutely the Last Christmas Card for this Year!


Even if I make more Christmas cards this year, I promise this will be the last one I post. :) I had two of these sentiment panels done and laying on my table, and I wanted them gone. (I have all the parts from my table dealt with. Doesn't mean I don't still have TONS of card parts, but at least the ones that I have taken out have been used.) I used preprinted sentiments from Gina K and then used foil and my laminator to shine them up. The panel is mounted on foam squares. The patterned paper is from Gina K, also.

I am pretty far ahead in my blog posting, with all the cards that I've been making. I'm writing this a week ahead. As of today (November 6) I have my cards all finished, with 15 left over for next year. The insides are done, the envelopes are labled, and, perhaps the hardest part - the cards have been matched up with their recipients. Whew! Now we have to get the Christmas letter written. My calendars are all packaged up. I'm still panicking just a little bit, though, as I have not even thought about shopping yet. Oh well, it's early, right? :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Wow! I can't bee you have so much done. I haven't even started. Lol!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The papers you've been using are fun designs. You are certainly very organized by having all of your Christmas cards for this year already to mail when the time comes. I'm thankful that our daughters do the shopping for the gifts we give to their kids.....other than gift cards.

Leslie Miller said...

You're blowing my mind, Lynette!!! I'm sitting here thinking I need to get my Thanksgiving cards in the mail... the few that I've managed to get done. I have a long way to go on the Christmas cards! This is another cute one with the paper!

Cheryl W said...

Wow! You're so organized! I do have most of my Christmas cards made and a small portion of my shopping done, but I certainly haven't printed labels, written the Christmas letter or created the family calendar yet. I always panic at least a little bit. But things seem to get done somehow.