Tuesday, November 5, 2019

They Just Keep on Coming:)

The sentiment piece on this card was stamped, scored and matted a while back. Here it is on a completed card.

The stamp is from Recollections. I stamped it with Versamark ink and embossed with detail gold embossing powder. I added lines with my Scor-Pal and matted it with gold foil. I added it to a piece of textured ivory cardstock and added thin strips of gold glitter tape to the edges. I believe the patterned background may be from The Paper Studio, but I'm not quite sure.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great Christmas card! The gold makes it an elegant card!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I always love gold and green together. They just keep coming and I keep loving them! These CAS designs come so easily to you. It's a wonder!

Cheryl W said...

Wow, that's just beautiful. The green and gold look lush and elegant. Love the scored lines, too; they add a nice finishing touch.