Sunday, November 10, 2019

Birdy Birthday

Three more card parts used up. The birds were die cut at our Group Gathering in June. I added them to a die-cut oval. I had stamped the background with a Darcie's stamp and Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. I mounted the panel on foam squares. The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions. When we visited there last June, we used a sentiment stamp and die to make several sentiments. This is one that I hadn't used yet.

Edited to add: This die is from Elizabeth Craft and is called "Lovebirds."

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Wonderful card using three card parts! I really like that bird die.....I cut a couple myself. I love how we are able to share our "toys" when we meet.

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Lynette, a stunning design. The colours are beautiful. xx

Cheryl W said...

That background stamp was perfect. I love the subtle effect of the clear embossing powder. The bird die-cut is delicate and beautiful. You brought all the pieces together to make a really lovely card!

Joan said...

Beautiful card. I love the embossed background, it adds a soft detail and texture but doesn't take anything away from the beautiful die cut. I've been trying to search for that bird die but haven't had any luck yet. Do you have any idea what company made the die? I would love to get one, it would be perfect for so many occasions.

Leslie Miller said...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this is the prettiest birds on a branch die I've ever seen! Not that I need anymore dies, but if you know the name... for future reference. Love the soft blue, the oval, and the sentiment placed across. Beautiful card, Lynette!

Joan said...

Thank you for the source of the die and your beautiful inspiration.