Friday, November 29, 2019

Glitter, Glitter Everywhere!


I used my new-to-me Die Cut and Bond,  a The Crafter's Workshop stencil, and glitter for these cards. I love the sparkle of glitter! Any my stamping room is so sparkly, too! LOL! I covered a piece of cardstock 5.5 x 4.25 with the Die Cut and Bond. Then I removed the backing and added the stencil. I used some Martha Stewart glitter to cover the entire panel. Then I removed the stencil and added another color of glitter. I cut 1.5 inches off of each side and added them to this card front. Then I added a thin strip of silver paper beside the panels. I also added the die-cut sentiment. I put Diamond Glaze on the die-cut, but I'm not sure that was very effective.
I used the remaining section for the bottom of this card. I added a blue strip of cardstock above the panel. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty card! I can only imagine all the glitter......it does tend to get everywhere. :)

Cheryl W said...

I bet more than your eyes were sparkling when these cards were done! I love the sparkle of glitter, too, so I just love your cards. I need to try your technique of making a design with the Cut 'n' Bond and glitter.

Leslie Miller said...

Now that is a really neat way to use the stencil and glitter! It turned out spectacular! I know IRL it's amazing!