Friday, November 8, 2019

Those Cute Turtles Again

In my quest to use things up, I had taken the set of turtle stickers out of my drawer awhile back. It's finally gone now! I think they are so cute. :) I cut three small squares from ivory cardstock and then a green strip to mat them. I added the turtles and the sentiment, which is from Papertrey Ink. I used the last two tiny turtles on the inside of the card. Whew! Feels good to even get one small item used up.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those turtles really are so cute! What a fun card!

Cheryl W said...

Those are definitely some cute turtles, and they make a fun card. I can imagine a sentiment on the inside like, "Hope your day is turtle-y awesome!"

Leslie Miller said...

I do love these turtles! I'm smiling all over my face! Yes, it does feel good to use up even one tiny thing. I can't remember the last time I did that.