Saturday, November 23, 2019

Stamped Flowers

These first five cards all use flowers and shaped sentiment panels in my "stash." All of the flowers in this post except the second card use Sunny Studio stamps and dies. I think the second one is from Gina K. I think the patterned paper is all from Die Cuts With a View.




I embossed the top panel of this card with a Darice embossing folder. The flowers are mounted on foam squares. All of these cards are headed up to church for card rack.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Those stamped flowers are all so pretty. They make lovely cards. So kind of you to keep the church card rack stocked with handmade cards.

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, Lynette, they're all simply beautiful! I'm so glad to hear you have an outlet for your cards. These are highly prized, I'm certain!