Friday, November 22, 2019

Stamped Card Parts

 
I stamped these flowers at our Group Gathering in June. I have SO many card parts to use up, but I'm very slowly whittling them down. For this first one, I started with a white embossed flower on white cardstock. I used distress inks and spread over the entire panel. Then I sprinkled it with water. I used Versamark and white embossing powder for the sentiment, which is from Papertrey Ink.
For this second one, I simply added a sentiment (from Papertrey Ink, also) and a few black pearl drops, along with a matching mat.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Darnell said...

These are both superb, Lynette, but that first card took my breath away when I saw it on the monitor! It is perfectly soft and warm and feels like a hug for the eyes!! Happy Thanksgiving Hugs, Darnell

Leslie Miller said...

Both of these stamps and the cards you made with them are simply gorgeous! The white flower with dreamy background kinda takes my breath away. Good luck whittling away at those card parts. I'm working diligently on my NBUS.

Cheryl W said...

I really love both of these, Lynette! The soft colors of the first one make me think of a gentle summer breeze (oh, how we could use a few of those now) and the bright colors in the second one exude energy and love. Nice work!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Two great card pieces used. My favorite is that first card. The colors are just beautiful!

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Super beautiful colors!