Monday, November 11, 2019

I Just Can't Stop!

OK. Two more Christmas cards done - probably for next year!  I had this sentiment done and wanted to get it off my desk. I had used a Dreamweaver brass stencil, Deco Foil Transfer Gel, gold foil and my laminator to make it. I also used two die-cut frames that had been in my card parts for a while. I glued the frames together and put them around the edge of the card. The patterned paper is from Gina K. 

Of course after trimming the patterned paper for the first card down to size, I was left with a strip of it. Couldn't let it go to waste! I matted it with blue and put it on the side of this card. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Lynette,

I love both of your Christmas cards. The DP paper you used is very pretty and festive. Love the Deco Foil Transfer Gel and the dies that you used. I haven't started my Christmas cards yet and here you are making some for next year! Awesome.

Mary from NH

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute designer paper turned into great Christmas cards. I love it when I can use a left over scrap and not have to throw it away.

Cheryl W said...

You are so efficient! I can't believe you're already making cards for next year. The patterned paper is great--love the colors--and both cards look awesome. I've not used transfer gel before, but I may have to get some. I have some Deco foil and would love to use it more often.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, that paper is soooooo cute! It all looks fantastic -- both cards!