Monday, November 4, 2019

Non-Traditional Christmas

I wish I could tell you that now THIS one is my last Christmas card for the year, but I already have more to post! I just can not stop making them. They are my favorite cards to make and I love Christmas stamps.

Anyway, I had this background piece in my small pile of pieces to use up. I had used a Recollections background stamp to make it. I added thin pieces of glitter tape along the top and bottom. The sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink stamp set. The cardbase and stamped panel are both ivory cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Non-traditional colors for Christmas are always a great surprise! The glittler tape along the top and bottom of the background finish the card off perfectly!

Cheryl W said...

This is really pretty. I love the thin strips of glitter you added. They add some holiday sparkle and a bit of elegance. You are on such a roll with your Christmas cards. I'm going to have to get mine done as soon as I finish up my Thanksgiving cards (which may happen tomorrow! Yay!)

Leslie Miller said...

I love it! Beautiful background and such a lovely shade of blue. You might end up with all of next year's cards done, too!