Thursday, November 7, 2019

It's Your Special Day

In my trip to Hobby Lobby several weeks ago where I purchased a couple (three?) things at 75% off, this embossing folder/die was one of those items. It embosses the flowers and leaves and also cuts out the center. I have had this piece sitting in my pile since the day I bought the folder and finally used it last week on this card. I used textured pink cardstock and lightly sanded it down after embossing. I cut the center out of green and added it to the pink piece. The sentiment is from The Paper Company. I added three "jeweled" enamel dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Liz said...

What a lovely card, Lynette. The embossing is beautiful, you got a great bargain buying the folder. xx

Cheryl W said...

That embossing card is very pretty. I've seen those types of EFs online, but I don't have any nor have I tried any of them. I'm hoping to get out to the craft stores tomorrow, so I'll have to check and see if they have any of them.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The design on that folder is really lovely! You got a real deal!

Leslie Miller said...

What a pretty embossing folder! I love it in the sanded pink. It's so nice to make the whole card so simply and yet have all this going for it.