Wednesday, November 6, 2019

One Background - Two Cards

At our Group Gathering in June, I got this notecard from a friend. I cut it in half and used it to make these cards. For this first one, I added it to an ivory cardbase. I die-cut several layers of this heart and the sentiment, glued them together and added them to the base.
For this second one, I added thin strips of slightly striped patterned paper. I die-cut the "THANKS" several times and glued them together before adding them.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great use of the note card getting two from one card. Even in the picture I can see the dimension of the pieces that you cut multiple times and glued together. They really POP!

Cheryl W said...

Great use of that notecard! I like the tailored look of the second card. I think the gold goes very nicely with the background pattern, too.

Leslie Miller said...

The die cuts look so good with the layering. I sure love that heart with the birds. Great way to upcycle that card!