Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Die-Cut Sympathy

I used a die to cut the sentiment three times and layered them for added dimension. I matted with patterned paper and then a matching gray-blue mat. The card base is ivory. I made two of these cards, which will be donated to our church for the card rack.

Edited to add: I was asked by a couple people about the die in this post. It's from Elizabeth Craft and is called "Lovebirds."

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice sympathy card and I love seeing all your Christmas cards!!

Gloria

Cheryl W said...

Wonderful sympathy card. I have that die, too, and love using it for a quick sympathy card. It looks elegant all by itself!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is such a great die! Such a graceful design. Very nice cards to donate.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, that's a beautiful die! I have one similar, but I always overwork it and never seem happy with the card. I love this!