Saturday, February 20, 2021

Christmas Background Stamp


I was given this background stamp (from Stampendous) from a friend, so I wanted to use it. I made five cards using it. One using these colors, three of the second one, and one of the third.

For this first one, I used a multi-color ink pad (light blue, dark blue and silver) and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I matted with dark blue. The sentiment is die-cut and layered. The top layer is silver glitter cardstock.
I stamped this one with Versamark and embossed again with clear embossing powder. I matted with a dark red. The top layer of the sentiment was cut from gold glitter cardstock.

I embossed this one with white embossing powder. I didn't mat it, and I used all white layers.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These all turned out great! If I had to choose, I'd pick the one stamped with Versamark. I like the subtlety of the background. It really helps the die-cut sentiment stand out.

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, that's a way cool stamp and you made beautiful use of it! At the rate you're going you'll have plenty of cards to send and share!