Friday, February 12, 2021

More Stickers

I used up two more stickers on this card. These ones are quite layered. I used another card part, too. The die-cut circles piece has been around for a long time. I stamped a snowflake in the center hole and embossed with silver embossing powder. The dotted green background is actually packaging from the stickers. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and is also embossed with silver. The entire panel is mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How clever to use the packaging from the stickers! Now that is recycling at its’ finest! Lovely card.

bonnie32002 said...

I love how you showcase these lovely stickers! I'm working on using some of my stickers too.

Darnell said...

I'm catching up again, Lynette! You are so productive and creative and, best of all, so inspiring when it comes to your eye for design. I see lots of ideas, like this one, that I'd like to try. This triple aperture design is a perfect way to use stickers! Hope the cold and snow aren't TOO bad! Hugs, Darnell

Cheryl W said...

You managed to turn a couple of stickers and a card part into a great-looking Christmas card. I like the soft green polka-dot paper, so I can see why you didn't want to just throw that packaging away. I've gotten lots of stickers from the thrift store, so maybe this layout will work for some of them for Easter cards.

Leslie Miller said...

Sooo pretty, Lynette! Being a fan of polka dots, I would not discard that packaging, either. Methinks I need to pull a little more from my card parts drawer.