Sunday, February 21, 2021

Die-Cut best wishes

NBUS
I bought a few items from Altenew from a local paper store, and I'm finally starting to use them. This die is one of them. I cut it from white. Then I used a yellow-orange piece of cardstock to put behind it. I decided to add two colors of darker orange to it with a brush - in two corners and across the middle. Hard to tell in the picture, but it's really there! :) I matted with black. The sentiment is from a new Altenew set. I also added "pearls" with a Viva Perler Pen to the three rows that look like flowers - the top, middle and bottom rows.

I'm linking this up to the NBUS challenge, found here.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

That is really a fun die and you show it off to perfection!
I wouldn't be able to play along I don't think with NBUS...everything thing I have is old and bought used lol!

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty die! I love that you don't shy away from orange. It looks beautiful with the white. When I click up close I can see the shading a little. Love my Viva pearl pens. They never fail or get clogged.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That's a really detailed die! It would be a great one to use over many colors and a variety of colors in the background.

Cheryl W said...

I enlarged the picture so I could see the different hues behind your pretty die-cut. I love the little "pearls" you added. I have a few Viva Decor pens and use them fairly regularly, especially when I want to add a of tiny "pearls" as you have done. This die is a nice, standard design that can be used for so many different occasions.

Patti J said...

Wow! This is lovely! Great card, and that die is so nice. It’s a statement all b itself. Beautiful card!