Friday, February 19, 2021

Christmas Trees

And one more Christmas card!! I just can't stop making them. (Although I think I may be done for a while, and start using some new stamps.) I stamped the image with olive green on olive cardstock, then shifted it just slightly and inked again using white pigment ink. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I mounted it on foam squares. I embossed the bottom piece with a Sizzix folder and added a thin strip of gold foil. This makes 54 cards done for this year.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Great card, Lynette, and I love this technique for the trees. Must remember to do it again. At first glance it appears as though the trees are dry embossed and then smooshed with white ink. 54 cards!!!!! I thought I was doing great with 15, hahahahahahaha!

Cheryl W said...

This card has a lovely "stillness" to it, like what we experience in Minnesota on a still, cold winter night. It makes a great Christmas card.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great Christmas card. I love the looks that technique gives to a card and yet I don't ever think to use Love the trees!