Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Lacy Frame

This lacy frame was sent to me by a friend many years ago. It finally made it on to a card. It was embossed with white and sparkly embossing folder and cut out. I cut out the center. I used a stamp from Repeat Impressions for the image. I stamped it on watercolor paper and embossed with black embossing powder. I watercolored it. I mounted the frame on foam squares. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. The patterned paper on the card base is ancient from Stampin' Up!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty card and you used a great dp for the background of that nice die cut!

Cheryl W said...

That is really pretty with your hydrangeas peeking out from behind the ruffled frame. You were able to get several different shades on your flowers that gives them depth and makes them look more realistic. So pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

More great progress with your card parts! You used this frame well. It looks perfect with the flowers and background paper!