Saturday, February 13, 2021

Three-some Stickers


More stickers for today, and even more for tomorrow. Then I'll be done with them for a while. Actually, these are rub-ons. All of the rub-ons in today's post are from the same package. And all sentiments are from the same stamp set from scrapbook.com. I used one of my very favorite embossing folders on it - by Darice. The squares were cut with a die from Papertrey Ink. I mounted the embossed panel on foam squares.




Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, I didn't know rub ons could be so cute! These cards are all so wonderful. I think I see sparkle when I click. Just love these, Lynette!

Liz said...

Lovely cards, Lynette. I love the CAS designs. xx

Cheryl W said...

That's such a nice quartet of cards. I really love the embossed pattern on the first one. The sentiments are all a nice size, too. That must be a very handy stamp set to have around.