Thursday, February 4, 2021

Open Frame Cards

I'm on a "use up some card parts" kick lately. I was putting away some newly-made card parts, and came across the lovely ones that I already had. You'll be seeing a few over the next few days. These two cards started with the die-cut frames. This one also uses a die-cut heart that was already made. I added the heart over the frame and stamped the sentiment - from Avery Elle. I mounted the panel on foam squares and added three dots of Nuvo Drops.
On this one, I used some flowers and leaves that I had just stamped with a new-to-me Altenew stamp set. I think it is my first Altenew set. :) I had stamped them and fussy-cut them out. I added some blue vellum to the window. This panel is also mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great Valentine card and such beautiful flowers on the second one. I love the blue vellum behind the flowers too. I've made this type of card before and love the look!

Cheryl W said...

Both your anniversary cards are so pretty. I like the idea of attaching the die-cut or fussy-cut images over the apertures. The blue vellum on the second one is a nice addition, too.

Leslie Miller said...

You have the prettiest card parts! Those flowers are amazing!