Friday, February 5, 2021

Flower Wheel

The part I started with on this card is the green with the border. I had only punched a border on one side, but I added a matching border on the other side - with a Fiskars border punch. I actually dug out a stamping wheel for this one! It's from Stampin' Up! I scored lines on each side of the flower design and colored the images with Copic markers. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. Such a classic layout. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty border! I have some of those border wheels and haven't begun to use them like I should.

Cheryl W said...

I've seen the stamping wheels--we've even gotten them in the thrift store--but I've never owned or used one. This design is really pretty, and I like the colors you've used for it. I can see these wheels would be handy, especially for scrapbooking, since you could stamp any length of the design that you want.

Leslie Miller said...

If I had a bigger stamp room I probably wouldn't purge so much of my older things. You're reminding me of a wheel or two I wish I still had. This one sure is pretty!