Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Simply "Lacy" Birthday

While making the retirement card from a few days ago, I was checking out all of my Repeat Impressions stamps. They include this lacy stamp, but I don't think I've ever used it, so here it is! I stamped it across the panel, colored with a Copic marker and added some Wink of Stella. I scored lines above and below with my Scor-Pal. I matted with matching purple cardstock and added it to the cardbase.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Amazing how something this simple can be so darn pretty! Just a touch of lace and a sentiment -- love it!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I agree with Leslie. Very nice CAS card!

Cheryl W said...

Cute stamp! That would look nice on the inside of your card, too. Those kinds of stamps are handy to have around.