Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Christmas Snowmen

While going through a shelf in my stamping room, I came across the measurements from a card that I did MANY years ago. I had gotten the layout from another blog, but used my own measurements. I used Gina K patterned paper. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and is embossed with black embossing powder. I'll have another card with this layout soon.

EDITED TO ADD: The measurements that I used are: horizontal pieces - 3 7/8" x 1 1/4", vertical pieces - 2 5/8" x 1 1/4", center piece (matting for it) 2 5/8" x 1 3/8", black mat - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8". That's what I started with, but I think I had to do a little tweaking here and there to make it come out just right, especially for the center piece.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I have been so busy lately that I haven't taken time to look at all of the blogs I follow, but sure glad I found this one today. I've only made a couple cards with that layout but I sure love yours. That designer paper is so cute!

sbd said...

I would LOVE to have the measurements for this card. Will you share?

Ann D said...

What a great way to use a small DSP print -- and I love that some are upside down!

Leslie Miller said...

I've made similar cards, but not for a while. What a great way to use designer paper! Thanks so much for the dimensions that make it easier for all of us!

Cheryl W said...

This is a great layout, and that snowman paper is so cute. Thanks so much for sharing the measurements. I need to give this a try with some of the Christmas papers I've accumulated. The matted sentiment could be popped up, too, I imagine. I may give that a try and see how it looks.

Patti J said...

This is such an eye catching layout! Cute, cute card! Thanks for sharing the measurements!