Thursday, February 11, 2021

Dragon Stickers

Today's cards use up some stickers. Both of them also use three-circle die cuts from my card parts. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I added thin strips of patterned paper above and below the die-cut panel.

On this one, I added black cardstock behind the circles and adhered the stickers to that. I popped the panel up with foam squares. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Super cute cards!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, cute!! I love these cards and some little person will love them, too.

Cheryl W said...

These are SO cute! I love their googly eyes. The black behind the dinosaurs really makes them stand out. I bet a lot of other colors would work, too. I need to remember that when using circle cut-outs on my cards. Hope you're staying warm!