Sunday, February 14, 2021

Christmas Stickers

First of all - Happy Valentine's Day.

That said, how about some Christmas cards! Here are the last of my stickers - for a while. For this first one, I embossed the background with a Darice folder. All of the stickers on these cards are from the same set.
These last four cards are all basically the same. The patterned paper is from Gina K. I used Spellbinders dies (mostly) to emboss the frame around each sticker. I also added a thin strip of purple on each on.



Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

That's a neat idea to use your frame dies for embossing. It really adds a finished look. I got a whole new batch of stickers from the thrift store (they just gave them to me to use on the cards I make for them), so I guess I need to start getting them on some cards. I've been so focused on making Valentines for them, that I haven't done too many other kinds of cards.

Leslie Miller said...

You do have the prettiest stickers! It's been a treat to see these!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You made wonderful Christmas cards with the stickers!