Thursday, April 14, 2016

Botanical Garden #1

Here is the first of three cards using the Stampin' Up! set called "Botanical Garden." Sorry the picture is so dark. I have included another picture of it, too, so you can kind of see the shimmer.  The cardbase is off-white and is 4 x 6 inches.

I stamped the image on black with Versafine Onyx Black ink and embossed it with black embossing powder. To color the image, I used three colors of PearlEx powder. I matted with a textured green cardstock. The sentiment is from Kaisercraft.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That looks like a very pretty stamp and the second picture really shows it off!

Leslie Miller said...

You sure do have to catch the light in a certain way to show embossing and shimmer. It looks amazing in the second photo. Wow! Beautiful image, colors, and design. A classic!

Anonymous said...

Love your cards! Are you sure it's a Stampin Up product? I went looking for it and couldn't find it. Any help would be appreciated.