Sunday, April 3, 2016

Happy Birthday, Jim!

I made this card quickly for my husband, Jim, yesterday. Nothing like leaving it to the last minute, as his birthday is today. :) Just a very simple card, but it will serve the purpose.

Both the pocket watch stamp and the sentiment are from My Favorites Things. The image panel is mounted on foam squares. The stamping was done in such a pretty shade of brown - Soft Suede from Stampin' Up! I sponged a little matching ink around the edges of the image and matted it with Soft Suede cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Great image for a guy card which, of course, we all struggle with. Good thing my guys are all good with cute and colored because when I try to make something like this it winds up in the trash. Happy birthday to Jim!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great card for Jim. I'm sure he's counting the time down until he retires. :)

Mary said...

I love the card that you made for your husband. The browns are perfect for masculine cards. I hope Jim had a very Happy Birthday.

Mary