Saturday, April 23, 2016

Celebrate #2

The second (and last) card made with the Stampin' Up! set called "Celebrate." The stamps from the set are the package, the ribbon on the package, and the bow on the package. I stamped them on a tag that was laying on my table. (It was cut with a Sizzix die a short time ago.) The sentiment is a little stamp I got from someone. I added the hand-doodling around the edge of the tag, and an eyelet in the hole. I mounted the tag on foam squares. The background was embossed with an old Cuttlebug folder and matted with cardstock to match the tag.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love all the light blue color you have used this week, Lynette. Have a great weekend, enjoying the sun and the warm weather!

Leslie Miller said...

You're really going for it! Love your stick-to-itiveness. That's the cutest little present and sentiment on the tag. I thought it was a stitched tag 'cause your doodled edges are perfect. Love the embossing folder, too, which I do have, as well.