Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Tulips

I needed a very simple thinking of you card, so this is it. The tulips are all one stamp from GIna K. The sentiment is also from Gina K. I used distress makers to color the images and sentiment. I matted the tulips with green and mounted on foam squares.
While I still had the tulip stamp out, I happened to notice this pre-die-cut piece of ivory. I thought I could just as well make another card, since I needed a thank you card, too. I used Memento markers for this card. I didn't clean the stamp first, and therefore the tulips are slightly different shades of purple. Pretty cool, I think:) Again, the tulips are mounted on foam squares, and the sentiment is from the same Gina K set. The card base is ivory to match the image panel.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Love the tulips! Great cards - especially the thinking of you one

Leslie Miller said...

I love both styles of card. Those tulips are so sweet and pretty!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a great little stamp and perfect design for this time of year!