Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Warm Tulip Wishes

I have a cheery "warm wishes" card to share with you today. These tulips have been sitting on my table for a while, waiting to be used. They are pretty much the last of the "loose" card parts. Everything else is sorted and in little sleeves. These were colored and ready to go.

I punched the green cardstock with a Martha Stewart border punch. I stamped the sentiment, from the same Stampin' Up! set as yesterday's card, and scored a few lines with my Scor-Pal. The tulips (stamp and die) are from Lawn Fawn. I glued down the stems and mounted the flowers on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I still have some of those tulips on my table after making Easter cards! Love how you did your card! You just might see one similar to it soon. :)

Leslie Miller said...

A pretty row of tulips and still one of my favorite edge punches! Springy and cheerful!