Sunday, April 24, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

I suppose I should wait for Mother's Day to post this card, but it's done now, so I'll share it. I made this card for my mother-in-law. The flowers were stamped and die-cut with a Stampin' Up! set. The leaves were die-cut with a die from the same set. I added enamel dots for the flower centers. Two of the three flowers are mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is from Verve. I colored the little flower and added a yellow pearl for the center. I embossed the background with a Darice folder and matted with matching green.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty Mother's Day card! I haven't seen that set before.

Unknown said...

I love this card...the flowers, the arrangements, the bright colors...everything!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, love this! Nice arrangement with the one flower offset and all framing the bold sentiment. Cute with the little flower for the "o"!

Tracy said...

Nice card! Clean and bright, perfect for Mom's day, glad you didn't wait to share!