Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Bright Friendship

A "just because" card. I just happened to run across this stamp given to me by a friend and it popped on to a card. I've had the pink piece on my table for a few weeks. I embossed it on textured cardstock with a Darice folder and then sanded it down so the white core showed. I matted it with black. I wanted something different, so I used the turquoise textured for the background. Both pieces are from a "Bright" matstack from Die Cuts With a View. The sentiment was stamped with Versafine black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. It's from Rubbernecker.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very bright and pretty color combination! Such a special sentiment!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Love that bold sentiment on the textured cardstock! Really love the sanded embossing, too. I'll have to look into the DCWV cardstock matstacks at Joann's. I didn't know you could sand them to bring out the white core. I love doing that. Can't get Core'dinations around here anymore, or from SU. Such pretty colors on your card!