Friday, April 22, 2016

Celebrate #1

I was actually thinking about skipping some of my Stampin' Up! sets, even though I have vowed to use them all. I still might do that, but for at least another day, I continue to use the ones in my current stack. I have two more after this one, and I'm not sure if you'll see them or not:)

Today's set is called "Celebrate." It consists of several stamps, and I will not use them all. The balloon, string, Celebrate, and confetti stamps are all from this set. I simply stamped and matted.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That's a great card!!! Thanks for sharing it!

Jeanne H said...

I like seeing your use of the older stamp sets. I have so many of them and get inspired to dig them out! Thanks.

Unknown said...

Great card...it made me smile! I forget how powerful it is to mat with just a hint showing around the edges. I tend to mat with 1/2-1 inch around the edges. I like your style!

Unknown said...

I love this card! Great job!

Unknown said...

I love this card! Great job!

Leslie Miller said...

These balloons with confetti make a very festive card and I love it! Great style with the "celebrate" stamped over the one balloon. I'm clearing out my stamp room and catching up with not yet used stuff. A lot of the SU sets are gone now, so don't know when or if I'll get back to "use it or lose it". Can't seem to find that much time in my stamp room. Have a good day, Lynette!