Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Confetti Cupcake #2

Not very exciting for sure, but here is today's card! It uses the rest of the stamps in the Stampin' Up! set called "Confetti Cupcake." The stamps consist of the cupcake bottom, the frosting, the "confetti" on the frosting, the candle, the flame and the sentiment. The cupcake frosting is embossed with clear powder. The frosting, candle and flame are all mounted on foam squares.  The flame is embossed with sparkly powder. I matted with purple. All of the stamps were stamped on scraps and cut out.

I promise I like tomorrow's card a lot better! :)

For a previous commenter - the Stampin' Up! stamps that I've been using in my quest to use them ALL are almost entirely retired. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Not a thing wrong with this card, Lynette! Whoever receives it will love it!

Leslie Miller said...

I think it's cute! I like the way you popped up the frosting and stamped the sentiment partially over the cupcake. Making good progress on those SU! sets!