Monday, April 18, 2016

Confetti Cupcake #1

The next Stampin' Up! set in my stack. This set is called "Confetti Cupcake." You'll find out why when I post another card made with it:)

I stamped the balloon with Versamark ink and embossed with light blue embossing powder. I cut out both pieces (the main balloon and the small part the string is tied around). Then I used a darker blue marker to color the bow around the balloon and stamped that part on the image panel. I added the embossed pieces, then added the string with another stamp. The sentiment is from the same set. I matted with darker blue cardstock and put it on the right side of the card front.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great birthday card and I like how you colored the bow and the "string" with the darker blue!

Leslie Miller said...

Cute balloon and sentiment! I like the curly string. The way you cut out the balloon is so cool!