Monday, August 3, 2020

A Classic - Repeat Impressions Challenge

I really liked the sketch from the Repeat Impressions What-If Wednesday challenge, so I made this card. I had to flip the sketch and my card opens on the left - I had already glued down the panels before searching for my image. I found the image I wanted to use and realized that I couldn't make it portrait. Oh well, it works this way! Sorry, Wendy! :)

The image and the sentiment are from Repeat Impressions. The patterned paper is from The Paper Studio.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

We love it when we see the vintage cars. Gary had a '63 Red Chevy when we got married. It was a really "hot" car with great pipes! :) A few months after that someone ran a stop sign and totaled the car!

Great card for the guys!

Cheryl W said...

I love the layout of your card! I think I need to get a little more adventurous and make some different layouts. I really like your vintage car, too. I can definitely remember when those were the "cool" cars.

Leslie Miller said...

I love the car and the sentiment and your papers and the whole vintage theme of this. My Rich would love it, too. Great card, Lynette!

Heather said...

Fabulous masculine card! I love the soft, muted neutral colors to go along with this classy car. So glad to see this stamp in action, I've only seen it on the web site before. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.