Friday, August 14, 2020

Card Part in Periwinkle

This periwinkle piece was in with my card parts and I decided I either had to use it right away or toss it. Here it is:) Just a small piece of textured cardstock with a punched border, but it worked. I cut a piece of off-white cardstock to fit it and I stamped with Technique Tuesday stamps. I mounted the panel on foam squares. The embossed background was also from my card parts. The card base and embossed panel are off-white.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty! It's amazing how one little card part can inspire such a nice card. I've been going through some of my card parts lately, too. Found some today that I had completely forgot I had.

Leslie Miller said...

Amazing how eye-catchingly pretty this is with that special little piece of periwinkle! Love the stamping. It turned out so cute! I can't believe it's been 10 days since I was last here.