Sunday, August 9, 2020

Curious Kitty

This card part was already stamped, paper-pieced and matted - ready for a card. (I'm pretty sure it had already been on a card which never got used and never would be used, so it was removed and repurposed!) The stamp is from Repeat Impressions. I used patterned paper to piece the cat and perhaps a paper sack to piece the bag. I had also added a foam square under the top of the bag for dimension. I still didn't know how to use this image so I asked for help from my husband. :) This was his suggestion. I just hand-wrote the words on the front, and the inside says, "how ya doin'?"

This is the last card using up my "loose" card parts!! Hurray!! That doesn't mean I don't have any more card parts, but they are all organized and SHOULD be much easier to use now. Thanks for bearing with me through this:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

i LOVE KITTIES! And this is super adorable!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute stamp! Cats are definitely curious!

Cheryl W said...

Your sentiment is so perfect! Do you think your husband would mind if we send him a quick email the next time we don't know what to use on a card? His ideas are awesome. LOL

Leslie Miller said...

So cute, Lynette! I love that you used a paper bag for the paper bag and then popped it up to make it realistic. The sentiment works great! I've had stamps before that have gone unused for too long because I can't figure out a sentiment for them.

Darnell said...

What a great image to use for your finale, Lynette! It's adorable! You did such a great job with the paper-piecing and hubby came up with a perfect sediment. Huge congratulations on using up all those unorganized bits to make fabulous designs! I know how good that feels. I hope you are keeping well! Hugs, Darnell