Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Wishing You the Best

EDITED TO ADD: When I wrote this blog post, these stamps WERE the latest Gina K release. There is a newer one now. Sorry! The stamps I used on this card are from Gina K's newest release. I colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I had come across the photo corners and decided to use them on this card. The paper has some texture to it and the cardbase is ivory. I also used some Masking Magic to mask off the flower before adding the leaf.
I used the same flower and leaf stamps for this card. I stamped on black cardstock with Versamark and embossed with white powder. I colored with Prismacolor pencils. The butterfly was in a pile of pieces that I recently came across. The ribbon slider (?) was also something I happened upon recently so I decided to add it to the card, along with a scrap of ribbon I found. The sentiment is from another Gina K set in the new release (that's not so new anymore!)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

These two cards are absolutely gorgeous. Your coloring is perfect once again, and I love the layout. You should do lots more coloring--you're so good at it!