Monday, August 17, 2020

Ornament on Bough

I love the stamps in this Inkadinkado set. I think I had only used one of them before. The sentiment is from a set from Momenta. I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol and added Diamond Glaze to the ornament.
The sentiment on this one was in with my card parts. It was gold embossed on vellum. I added a bit of green ink sponged on the back, and also cut a piece of white to place underneath it. I added the brad and mounted on foam squares. I stamped the image on some gold shimmery paper and cut out the ornament to add to the panel. I matted with the same shimmery gold paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Oh, goodness, Lynette, your coloring is just wonderful! Your image looks perfect. Love these cards. I imagine the gold, shimmery paper on the second card looks awesome in person. I find it's always hard to get a picture of shiny cardstock that really does it justice.