Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Silver Snowflake Christmas

The shimmery silver, die-cut sentiment was in my card parts. (I thought I had my card parts ALL sorted and under control, but I found another small "stash" of them that I had to deal with!) I decided to make another longer card. This one is six and a half inches by three and a half inches - cut to fit into some envelopes that I've had laying around. The snowflakes are from Inkadinkado and are embossed with silver. I matted with shimmery silver and then mounted the panel on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It's very pretty done with the silver embossing. Is the sentiment stamped and embossed or is it a die cut? I love the font!

I have so many card parts I'll never be able to use them all. I need to at least go through them and pitch some.

Cheryl W said...

I love the shimmery goodness of this card, Lynette. And you can never go wrong with snowflakes. I love holiday cards wit snowflakes on them.