Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Wishing You the Best

This die cut was in my parts. I stamped the sentiment in the middle of it. It's from Gina K. I masked off the outer parts and used an old Stampin' Up! stamp to add the "splatters." I mounted the piece on foam squares. The background was from my parts, too. It was stamped years and years ago with a background stamp from Stampin' Up! The greens match a bit better in real life than in the photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That's a really pretty die cut! It looks so nice popped up!

Joan said...

Beautiful card.

Cheryl W said...

Wow! That die-cut is really pretty. It really is all you need to make a very impressive card. Nicely done.

Leslie Miller said...

This is such a gorgeous die and you have a nice big sentiment to fill it. I do have the die and you've just reminded me how much I love it. I also have the Just Jeans background stamp. It's always been a favorite.