Friday, August 7, 2020

Metallic Pencils Birthday

Edited to add: I didn't realize just HOW bad the picture was! I have replaced it with a better one. I am so far ahead in my blogging, that every day is a surprise to me what I am posting. LOL@

Not a great picture, but you get the idea. I had stamped the image last year at our Group Gathering. It's embossed with gold. I colored with metallic colored pencils. and matted with shiny gold cardstock. The sentiment is die cut from the same shiny gold and layered with white die-cuts.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It's a really nice design and I'm sure it's really pretty in person. I remember how pretty those pieces were when we colored them at our gathering. You helped me get a couple of those metallic sets and I'm ashamed to say I haven't used them like I should.

Deanna in Tucson said...

This is so very pretty, Lynette. It motivated me to pull out some black cardstock and my set of metallic pencils that were pretty much "gathering dust". My card is finished and ready for the mail!

Cheryl W said...

This is really pretty! The picture is much better when it's enlarged. I love all that gold embossing with the metallic colors adding even more pizzaz. Great card.