Friday, August 21, 2020

Distressed Edges

Something else I recently came across were four very portable tools from Stampin' Up! One is for cutting, one is for scoring, one is for making a perforated line and one is for distressing edges. Remember distressed edges? We did it with scissors or a tool. I hadn't done it for years and decided to give it another try. The image and sentiment are from an old Gina K set. I colored with Copics. The panel is matted and mounted on foam squares. I added a thin strip of patterned paper underneath.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I haven't thought about distressing the edges with that tool in a very long time! I see you added the pink mat underneath which really helps emphasize the distressing. It's a very pretty little floral design!

Cheryl W said...

This is a very sweet card. I love the image and the soft pink flowers. I never really did any paper distressing like this. I should give it a try. Sometimes I look at shabby chic cards and wish I could achieve that look, but I don't seem to have the knack for it.

Leslie Miller said...

I have that tool! Used it recently. Love these flowers. So cute!