Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Christmas Card Parts

Three more card parts used on these Christmas cards. And three more Christmas cards finished. :) I'm pretty sure this border stencil is from Darice. The tree and the sentiment are from Papertrey Ink. I colored the tree with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I added Diamond Glaze to the berries.
I'm pretty sure this die is also from Darice. It's cut from light gray cardstock. I covered it with Versamark ink and embossed with sparkly embossing powder. The patterned paper is from a Recollections matstack. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.
The part on this card is the snowflake. I covered it with Versamark ink, one coat of sparkly embossing powder and then three layers of ultra-thick embossing powder. I embossed the background with a Sizzix folder. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

You're definitely on a roll with Christmas cards! These are all so bright and cheery! It's hard for me to think about the snowflakes we'll have all around us in just a few short months, but I do like those borders on your cards. I might have some of those Darice dies.

Leslie Miller said...

Woo hoo, three more for Christmas! I know you have more than you need already, but I love seeing them. We all need the encouragement. I really love that red stripe and the border dies you used. Also, such a cute little tree. You go, Lynette!